Senior PPC Management Specialist
Two Barrels is looking for an accomplished Senior PPC Management Specialist to join our digital marketing team. Our ideal candidate will need to be half statistician, half mad scientist and 100 percent proficient in the dark art of paid search. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
At Two Barrels, we manage and launch and wide number of PPC campaigns (some national, some local) for many of our brands. We’re looking for someone who wants to create and test new experiments and take chances while also being mindful of budget. That said, what makes this a truly unique PPC position is that winning strategies do not have budget restrictions. You’ll have all the resources and time you need to put a campaign deep in the black.
Location:Remote | Spokane – Austin – SLC |
- Launch, manage, experiment, and find successful solutions for multiple paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- Set and manage PPC budgets
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Be able to effectively work with writers, designers, developers to guide the creation of stunning landing pages, ads and strategies
- 3-5 years experience managing PPC campaigns as a full-time role
- Proven experience managing and succeeding with multiple PPC campaigns
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly
- Demonstrable ability using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- College degree, preferably Marketing related
Why you might like this job:
You’ve never worked with people who are so prepared and motivated to lower bounce rates and up conversions. You like coming up with creative ideas and have been waiting for the chance to try them. Plus, you have the insane opportunity to launch and refine national and local campaigns at will. This is the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…