PPC Management Specialist
Two Barrels is looking for an accomplished PPC Management Specialist to join our digital marketing team in Spokane, Washington. Our ideal candidate will need to be half statistician, half mad scientist and 100 percent proficient in the dark art of paid search.
At Two Barrels, we manage and launch and wide number of PPC campaigns (some national, some local) for many of our brands. We’re looking for someone who wants to create and test new experiments and take chances while also being mindful of budget. That said, what makes this a truly unique PPC position is that winning strategies do not have budget restrictions. You’ll have all the resources and time you need to put a campaign deep in the black.
- Launch, manage, experiment, and find successful solutions for multiple paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- Set and manage PPC budgets
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Be able to effectively work with writers, designers, developers to create stunning landing pages, ads and strategies
- Proven experience managing and succeeding with multiple PPC campaigns
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly
- Demonstrable ability using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- College degree
Why you might like this job:
You’ve never worked with people who are so prepared and motivated to lower bounce rates and up conversions. Plus, you have the insane opportunity to launch and refine national and local campaigns at will. This is the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…