Marketing SEO Specialist
Two Barrels is hiring a Marketing SEO Specialist for $55,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F onsite position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
As an SEO Specialist at Two Barrels in Spokane, Washington, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our websites are doing everything they can to rank as high as they can in the SERPs. For starters, that will mean updating low-hanging fruit like meta descriptions and ensuring websites meet our in-house SEO standards. Our hope, however, is after fully coming to appreciate and understand our standards, you’ll be able to expand our methods using research, data and testing, becoming a true SEO ninja. Also, you’ll have a team of writers, front-end devs and designers to bring your schemes to life.
Our ideal candidate will have at least a couple years of experience successfully ranking and competing at a high-level on national terms. They will also have a solid understanding of how to use schema, the ability to use data to formulate a plan, and a willingness to make their plans happen.
- Ensure our websites and pages rank for a wide variety of keywords
- Work with our writers, designers and front-end devs to create high ranking content and websites
- A college degree
- Two years of SEO experience
- Basic understanding of schema and the ability to use it wisely
- Experience ranking for highly competitive national terms
- Ability to provide proof of ranking for highly competitive national terms
Why you might like this job:
- We’re not an ad agency.
- You don’t have to deal with clients.
- We never have to drum up business; all clients are in house.
- Experimentation will be required.
- You want to work with a creative team of people who like their jobs.
- You will be able to directly witness the effect your work has on a company.
- If you love SEO, trying new ideas, and using your smarts to outrank the competition, this is the job for you.
Why you wouldn’t want this job:
- If you want to work from home. This job will require you to be on site M – F.
- If you need a fancy title to feel good about what you do. We don’t believe in titles.
- If you require a lot of structure. Folks who need an authority figure hovering over them to get their work done have a tough time here.
- We don’t do relocation packages. If you live somewhere else far outside of Spokane and already have plans to move here, let us know when you’ll be visiting and if interested, we’ll try to schedule an interview then.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…