Marketing Project Coordinator
Two Barrels is hiring a Marketing Project Coordinator for $65,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F onsite position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
As the Marketing Project Coordinator at Two Barrels in Spokane, Washington, you’ll be working closely with our Website Foreman and Office Manager to help coordinate our very fluid production schedule. This position will require you to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as you’ll be the connective tissue between tech and marketing. You’ll need to be highly organized and able to switch priorities quickly without losing track of what had previously been a high priority. You’ll also need to possess almost superhuman amounts of patience, curiosity and drive for what will certainly become an evolving role in our company.
We’re guessing that our ideal candidate will have some experience working for a startup or two (we are very much NOT a startup but we’ve purposefully worked to maintain that atmosphere) and/or will have enjoyed roles at companies in the technology sector that required them to roll up their sleeves and jump in wherever they were needed, all the while learning and being open to processes other than those to which they are accustomed.
Why not just call this a project manager? Sure. We could put up an ad for a project manager and get a lot of applications from well-qualified project managers. But this isn’t a typical project manager position and we’re not seeking a typical, fixed mindset. What we want is someone who doesn’t believe they have all the answers to project flow and production schedule. Our someone believes they don’t have the answers, but they do have the tools and brains to find the answers that will work for us.
- Coordinate our very fluid production schedule
- Serve as a marketing and tech go between
- Project status tracking
- Develop and refine processes to help ensure projects stay on track
- A bachelor's degree
- At least four years of experience working in the technology industry in project coordination, project management, or client services
- Demonstrated experience with process development and implementation
- Drive and impeccable organizational skills
- We need someone who is simultaneously able to remain positive and organized while working with moving targets and ambiguity. That's a big ask, so the preferred qualification is to know what that means and not be afraid of it.
Why you might like this job:
- We’re not an ad agency.
- You don’t have to deal with clients.
- We never have to drum up business; all clients are in house.
- Experimentation will be required. Trial and error is mandatory.
- You will be challenged
- You want to work with a creative team of people who like their jobs.
- You will be able to directly witness the effect your work has on a company in real time.
- If you love organization, trying new ideas, and take satisfaction in watching a plan you devised come to life, this is the job for you.
Why you wouldn’t want this job:
- If you want to work from home. This job will require you to be on site M – F.
- If you need a fancy title to feel good about what you do. We don’t believe in titles.
- If you require a lot of structure. Folks who need an authority figure hovering over them to get their work done have a tough time here.
- We don’t do relocation packages. If you live somewhere else far outside of Spokane and already have plans to move here, let us know when you’ll be visiting and if interested, we’ll try to schedule an interview then.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…