Marketing Data Analyst
Two Barrels is hiring a Marketing Analyst for $70,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
As a Marketing Analyst at Two Barrels, you will work closely with our Creative Director and Website Foreman to help determine where to focus our marketing efforts. The Marketing Analyst will need to be comfortable diving into a huuuuge amount of data that has gone relatively untapped until now. In this role you will be expected to ask questions, understand the whys and offer solutions.
Location:Remote | Spokane – Austin – SLC |
- Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing ability to surface business-critical KPIs, monitor the health of marketing channels and effectively communicate performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and refine queries and acquire data necessary to answer them.
- Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team and across the business.
- Partner with other analysts as well as data engineering and technology teams to support data infrastructure projects.
- Work with stakeholders to identify key metrics used to evaluate marketing performance.
- Use customer centric data analysis, data visualization, segmentation and a/b testing to optimize across channels and within campaigns.
- Stay current on best practice in Marketing Analytics methodologies and trends.
- Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in marketing analytics using Postgres, SQL, mysql, mariadb, or aurora db.
- Ability to join data from multiple datasets.
- In-depth experience in creating and documenting detailed requirements for marketing processes.
- Ability to analyze and provide actionable marketing recommendations.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer centric approaches.
- Demonstrated fluency in tools like Excel, PowerPoint, Lucid Chart, JIRA and Confluence.
Why you might like this job:
You are eager to ask questions and find out the “why”.
You want to be a part of a team making waves in their industry.
You are motivated by KPI performance improvement.
You’re tired of being on a huge team.
You want your work to have a long-term, meaningful purpose.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…