Landing Page Designer/Developer
Two Barrels is looking for a Landing Page Designer/Developer to help our marketing teams refine and analyze our landing pages. This is a full time, 40 hour, Monday – Friday position with an annual salary of $60,000.
The role is a great opportunity if you are analytically minded but have a creative touch when it comes to creating landing page content. We manage many websites and want to improve our analysis of landing page success to help our business reach its goals. You’ll test things out and determine how to get the most out of our landing pages.
Location:Spokane, WA or Remote
- Conceive, track, analyze, test, and create landing pages for PPC campaigns
- Diagnose all things related to conversions on landing pages
- Design, write, and manage landing page content for optimal conversions
- Work with SEO team to implement SEO best practices on landing pages
- Own landing page experimentation, from test design, to implementation, to analysis
- Take a proactive approach to introducing new tools or strategies to level up optimization capabilities
- Create performance reports and additional ad hoc analyses as requested
- 3+ years experience working with websites and/or pure awesome, undisputed talent
- Experience as a Digital Media Buyer, PPC Specialist, Ad Optimization Specialist or Digital Media Analyst
- Experience with Google analytics and tracking data
- Experience using data and testing to drive optimization
- Proactive communication style, using appropriate methods to increase collaboration
- Relentless curiosity and an urge to innovate, measure and improve
- Ability to work independently in a sometimes unstructured environment
Why you might like this job:
You love to create cool and effective landing pages.
You’ve been working for a massive corporation and you want to work somewhere you’ll make a difference.
You don’t want to go work at a startup where you might lose your job any day.
We’d like to move to more of a culture and process of research first, design second.
If it interests you to take the time to really dig into who we’re targeting, making things, adjusting after seeing how they perform, and creating things not just to finish a project, but to really make an impact and change, this job might be a rare opportunity to really have the freedom to do this.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…