*Any message coming from twobarrelsjob.com is not an authorized account from Two Barrels LLC. If you have received a message from twobarrelsjob.com please disregard*
Two Barrels is looking for a graphic designer with a background in UI, branding identity, and/or illustration, but we hate to get so oddly specific about all that. This is a full-time, 40-hour, Monday – Friday, remote position with an annual salary starting between $70,000 – $75,000. Our main office is in Spokane ,WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT.
The role works with a portfolio of many websites and an ever-expanding set of software tools, but they are all in-house projects (no external clients). Projects may include web designs/redesigns, app development, spot illustrations, iconography, logo/brand development, brand campaigns for social media and external channels, and graphic support on video and animation projects.
You will be able to draw on your skills and experience to do whatever you need to get the job done right. You should have an interest in researching to understand the users and visitors of these properties and think outside the box to raise the level of the projects you’ll work on. This is a chance to really dig in and do amazing things.
Two Barrels stays at the forefront of our industry’s trends, setting the bar for many others. Everyone must work proficiently, so being a team player is a must. In addition to playing well with others, we would anticipate our graphic designer to be extraordinarily creative, have advanced knowledge of Adobe CS products, and speak the language of design and production in the digital setting.
Location:Remote | Spokane – Austin – SLC |
Wage:$70,000 - $75,000/year DOE
- The Graphic Designer is a crucial part of our marketing creative team and is expected to design web & mobile UI, illustration, infographics, logo & brand identity, presentations, and more.
- Be a representative of the Design Team and our products.
- Ask clarifying questions, write jira tickets, and push back when necessary.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Design and/or relevantwork experience
- 3+ years experience in a web design position
- Provide a portfolio with your most creative designs.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS products, with an emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator Custom graphic creation, not just manipulation
- 1 year of experience with Figma or XD
- Advanced understanding of Sketch, Procreate and Canva.
- HTML/CSS knowledge and experience
- Ability to produce quality work on aggressive timelines
- Ability to have open mind with stakeholder requests
- Willingness to work through group discussions and solutions to problems with epic design. You find this process fun, and part of creating an epic final product.
- 2-3 years of custom brand creation like logos and graphics
- 1-2 years of vectoring and rasterized image creation (please be able to accurately explain the difference between the two, if asked)
- Experience in and comfort with an Agile work environment
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task
- No babysitter required (ability to work independently)
- Experience creating appealing infographics
Why you might like this job:
• You love to design cool stuff.
• You want your cool stuff to be really good and to be seen by lots of people.
• You’ve been working for a massive corporation, and you want to work somewhere you’ll make a difference.
• You’d like to move to more of a culture and process of research first, design second.
• It interests you to take the time to dig into whom we’re targeting, making things, adjusting after seeing how they perform, and designing not just to finish a project but to make an impact and change. This job might be a rare opportunity to have the freedom to do this.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package & company provided equipment
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)+ 4 paid holidays
- 4% retirement matching through Fidelity
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…