Two Barrels is hiring a Creative Director for $100,000 a year. It’s a traditional employee role with company benefits, but creative…
We’re looking for someone to help us send a consistent branding, visual, and verbal message for our 150ish brands across all mediums, and be creative. The job is only for our own companies, brands, and IP. No contract work. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
Location:Remote | Spokane – Austin – SLC |
- Send a consistent message for each of our brands across all existing mediums.
- Help expand our channels and messaging by trying new ideas and pushing us in new directions.
- Steer many departments through the continual rebranding, updating, and large scale updates.
- Work with all our groups such as designers, video, coders, writers, marketers, media buyers, SEM team, SEO team, and product managers. Help all these groups interact better with each other and produce high-end results. Help coach these individuals to elevate their abilities and products they are able to produce.
- Help us double our creative team size over the next few years.
- 5 -7 years of experience managing brands, campaigns, & messaging and working with a team.
- Demonstrate brands you've ran across many channels and produced clear and effective messages.
- Demonstrate long term campaigns where you've delivered consistent results.
- Understand and be very comfortable coordinating with all aspects of the marketing process, handling this across many brands.
Why you might like this job:
- You love competitive work. You don’t want to worry about your agencies contracts, deliverables, or the sales. You love the challenge of taking a brand to new heights by smothering the competition on medium after medium after medium, consistently ensuring the competition is always a few months behind.
- You like Agile and Scrum.
- After we hire you; you’d like both of us to never say medium, platform, or creative again and forget we ever said such things while trying to make an ad for this role.
- You’ve checked your thought leadership at the door and ready to just make cool crap.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…