Two Barrels is hiring a Media Coordinator for $62,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time M-F position with company benefits.
We are looking for someone who is a writer, project manager type of person. You like to create the outline of a story and be able to articulate it to people, and then project manage it to ensure the train stays on the tracks. You don’t need to be an editor, but you need to be able to review work in progress and provide nuanced feedback about the pace, tone, lighting and color, but it is not your job to apply those changes. It will be your job to make sure it gets done. Secretly you like to manage and create schedules, and you don’t find that to be boring or monotonous.
This person will spend the first 2-3 hours of their day in our Post Falls, ID office before either working remotely from home or spending time in our Spokane, WA office. This role is considered hybrid, as it will have a mix of in office and remote work.
- Translate written content into video storytelling
- Develop digital video content for internal and external use
- Direct video shoots, building the scene, managing on camera talent, ensuring that the story we want to tell is captured
- Serve as interviewer for unscripted documentary content
- Manage production schedule
- Collaborate with the Production Specialist to edit content
- Manage the publication process
- Stay on top of emerging trends and new technologies in digital video production and social media
- Previous experience in a Content Producer role
- Ability to direct non-technical audiences and team members
- Have a strong passion for story-telling
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Awareness of current trends in video production
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines.
Why you might like this job:
You’re a creative person who loves creating stories and getting the message to the intended people. You’re able to take total ownership of your role while also being flexible to change direction quickly when needed. You’re tired of the grind of contract work and want a steady, reliable job with ample creative freedom. You like the idea of producing content from ideation to completion. Your secret passion is organization and keeping things moving!
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…