Two Barrels is hiring an entry-level Videographer for $53,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full-time M-F position with company benefits.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for video technology. Someone who is always looking for things to be made better over time. You are someone who is interested in helping create engaging videos, not those stuffy boring videos you see all over the place.
This person will spend the first 2-3 hours of their day in our Post Falls, ID office before either working remotely from home or spending time in our Spokane, WA office. This role is considered hybrid, as it will have a mix of in office and remote work.
- Operate, maintain, and handle production equipment including: Cameras, lenses, microphones, and lighting
- Understand the impact a video will have on its audience
- Produce web-based interview content
- Be a part of interview production set up, operation of production equipment (audio, camera, and lighting equipment), editing and delivery
- Be able to reproduce and maintain a consistent quality production
- Work with the Producer and Talent to achieve the best outcome for the shoots objective
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback
- Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of current video production trends
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and file management
- Ability to work with quick turnaround deadlines
- Manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience filming, lighting, editing engaging interview content
- Experience working with a producer and talent to make sure you capture the correct content for the shoots objective
- Know what it takes and what to look for while filming to have the correct footage for the edit
- Experience running a camera and audio for interviews at the same time
- Experience with color correction
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire, and to become fully-vaccinated within three weeks after date of hire, to be considered for the job.
- After effects (lower thirds)
- Illustrator (Titles)
Why you might like this job:
You’re a creative person who loves making videos and working with other people to do so. You’re able to take total ownership of your role while also being flexible to change direction quickly when needed. You’re tired of the grind of contract work and want a steady, reliable job with ample creative freedom. You like the idea of producing video content from ideation to completion.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…