Front-End SEO Developer
Two Barrels is hiring a Front-End SEO Developer to join our team. This is a full time 40 hour/week position with company benefits. This job is remote, but we’d prefer you to be somewhat close to our main office in Spokane WA for team events and meetings. We also have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
We are seeking a talented and passionate individual interested in building websites with a focus on SEO optimization within our websites. You will work closely with our SEO Specialists and team of Front-End Developers.
In this role you will be developing and updating websites with the main focus being on SEO needs and optimization. You’ll need to have some SEO experience in your background in order to be successful in this role.
Location:Remote | Spokane – Austin – SLC |
- Develop and execute effective link-building strategies.
- Perform comprehensive SEO audits of websites including lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site analysis tools to create an actionable plan for improvement and optimization.
- Analyze on-page, off-page, and technical factors of the site and provide recommendations to improve its overall SEO growth and performance.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Work collaboratively with SEO Specialists, copywriters, and Front-End Developers.
- Communicate site performance and areas of opportunity.
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency by using tools of the trade, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Trends, Moz, Yext, and more.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Web Developer in a professional environment.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- killed at on-page optimization and analysis.
- Demonstrable knowledge of link building, content marketing, and social media strategies.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, and search engine algorithms.
- Proven ability to perform SEO audits and successfully implement site optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- A solid understanding of how Content Management Systems work (preferably Wordpress).
- Experience with Nginx and Apache Web Servers.
- Technical Communication Skills.
- Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines.
Why you might like this job:
You love optimizing websites to perform at their highest capability. You enjoy challenging yourself to try new strategies and push the limits of what has been done. Analyzing metrics and data is exciting to you.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…