Two Barrels is hiring a full-time experienced videographer for $65,000/year. You will be a traditional employee with company benefits.
We’re looking for someone to lead a variety of video production tasks including content for our marketing websites, recruiting content, and internal training.
You will be responsible for collaborating with various departments and team members to determine overall vision of projects and storyboard the production of content. In this position, you’ll be involved at every stage of the process, including ideation, planning, filming, directing, producing, editing, and publishing. If you’re someone comfortable with ambiguity and like the idea developing something from scratch, this could be a great fit.
- Conceives of and develops creative solutions for addressing marketing initiatives and strategic goals through audiovisual assets.
- Work with training and recruiting department to produce the desired content.
- Coordinates pre-production and production plans, executes shoots on site/on location including audio, camera operation, lighting and talent directions.
- Completes all editing to produce final product and implements a variety of positive and negative feedback from various sources as necessary.
- Observes brand standards, ensures consistency and relevancy to production.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, digital media, media production, or related field or equivalent proven work experience in content creation.
- Minimum 3 years experience of engaging videography and editing.
- Portfolio demonstrating familiarity with all stages of video production.
- Passionate, positive, self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, and sometimes unstructured environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to ensure completion of tasks.
- Ability to work with other team members to produce video content.
Why you might like this job:
You’re a creative person who loves making videos and working with other people to do so. You’re able to take total ownership of your role while also being flexible to change direction quickly when needed. You’re tired of the grind of contract work and want a steady, reliable job with ample creative freedom. You like the idea of producing video content from ideation to completion.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…