Junior Automation Engineer
Two Barrels is hiring a Software Automation Engineer for $55,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
- Develop automated scripts centered around test automation for form submission and data input.
- Proactively look for continuous improvement opportunities of the testing, scripting and infrastructure, including quality, execution time and accuracy, industry developments, and best practices
- Creating and maintaining documentation for technical and administrative functions related to automated scripting
- Gather feedback from our users to improve usage and accuracy.
- Strong exposure to Puppeteer or similar automation testing tooling (Jest, mocha etc.)
- Familiarity with GIT in software development
- Great communication skills (written and Spoken in English)
- Experience with Jira and Agile
- API development interface - Swagger, Postman
- Experience in working in cloud environments – AWS
- Familiarity with Grafana desirable, but not required.
Why you might like this job:
You are passionate about automation and testing.
You want to work on software that gets used daily by large groups of people.
You are interested in improving processes
You want your work to have a long-term, meaningful purpose.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…