Web Development Project Manager
Two Barrels is hiring a Web Development Project Manager for $55,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F onsite position with company benefits in Spokane Washington.
Two Barrels is looking for a Web Project Manager to join our team in Spokane, Washington. Our ideal has experience working with Software Developers on a variety of projects. You’ll be working in a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented co-workers. The Web Project Manager is responsible for prioritizing requests, understanding business requirements, and running web development projects from kickoff through delivery. We are looking for someone who can take each project – large or small – and manage the process and people from start to finish. The successful candidate will be able to figure out a solution to any problem and not drop the ball.
- As part of this position you'll be expected to bring recommendations for how to grow the capabilities of the group, optimize workflow, and review/recommend new software solutions.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects for a team of Programmers from beginning to end, including coordination of resources, meetings, and feedback
- Prepare for and facilitate meetings for current projects, and backlog of projects
- Ability to collaborate with all teams, compile all deliverables and set the team members assigned the task up for success
- Be able to interpret project requests, understand the overall goal, create project plans and clearly communicate to all parties involved
- Establish the scope and timing of web projects
- Set and communicate realistic deadlines to team members, and ensure all projects are on track, on time and resulting in the agreed upon final product
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities
- 3+ years of project management experience working with web developers-
Why you might like this job:
Who wouldn’t want to ensure that a bunch of wily misfits meet their project deadlines? The fun will never end – we promise!
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…