Web Development Manager
Two Barrels is hiring a Web Development Manager for $65,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F onsite position with company benefits in Spokane Washington.
Two Barrels is looking for a Web Development Manager to join our team in Spokane, Washington. Our ideal has experience working with Web Developers on a variety of projects. The Web Development Manager is responsible for prioritizing requests, understanding business requirements, and running web development projects from kickoff through delivery. At times, this means you’ll be in a hectic environment and need to balance resources on a variety of projects. The sometimes intense nature of this position is balanced by a team of friendly, eagers designers, writers, and developers ready to help and work as hard and fast as needed. We are looking for someone who can take each project – large or small – and manage the process and people from beginning to end.
- As part of this position you'll be expected to bring recommendations for how to grow the capabilities of the group, optimize workflow, and review/recommend new software solutions.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end, including coordination of resources, meetings, and feedback
- Prepare for and facilitate meetings for current projects, and backlog of projects
- Ability to collaborate with all teams, compile all deliverables and set the team members assigned the task up for success
- Be able to interpret project requests, understand the overall goal, create project plans and clearly communicate to all parties involved
- 5 to 7 years of project management experience working with web developers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, projects, and people at once, many with converging deadlines
Why you might like this job:
In this position, you’ll be tasked with bringing order out of chaos. There will be no lack of work, and in exchange for your efforts, we guarantee you’ll never be bored.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…