Two Barrels is hiring a Technical Writer for $40,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F onsite position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
We’re not looking for your average technical writer. We need someone who gets stoked noticing the difference between the words “must” and “may” in legal statutes. We need someone who can help us make sense out of the bureaucratic madness that is state business formation statutes. And what we really need is someone who can take what they’ve learned from all their research and create clear, simple sentences that help explain all the technical jibber-jabber to our clients. If that’s you, Two Barrels needs you to start today!
- Research Legal Statutes
- Take What You've Learned In The Legal Statutes And Craft Exquisite Sentences From Your Newly-Gained Knowledge
- Fact Check The BeJeezus Out Of Our Websites
- Take Joy In Making Technical Corrections When You Find Errors (And Try Not To Rub It In Peoples' Faces)
- Write How-To Web Pages
- Store A Lot Of Random Knowledge About Business Formation Technicalities in Your Brain
- College Degree In Journalism, Creative Writing, Law, Or Some Other Semi-Related Field of Study
Why you might like this job:
You will never find another technical writing gig like this one. Promise! While you may find some carry over in content themes in various websites, no project will ever be the same.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…