Two Barrels is searching for a highly experienced and creative in-house Technical Recruiter. Maybe you’ve been bottled up working for a company trying too hard to be cool, constrained by money hungry investors, or just plain bored working for a big company where your work just doesn’t matter. This is a full time position with company benefits.
Location:Spokane – Austin – SLC
Wage:$80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Develop creative recruiting strategies.
- Find talented people. Hire them.
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruiting candidates; sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer.
- Assess technical skills throughout recruiting process and be able to provide feedback to management on candidate fit.
- Meet with hiring managers to determine current and future hiring needs.
- Research and develop job descriptions for new positions.
- Conduct salary research and analysis to ensure company maintains competitive pay.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 1 year in-house.
- Experience reviewing resumes for technical skill sets.
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring technical candidates with low turnover rates.
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies.
- Experience using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies and techniques including; social networking channels and internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Angel, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with the people team, hiring managers, and candidates.
- Ability to work independently in a distributed environment.
- Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, majority of which focused on technical recruiting.
- In-house/corporate experience preferred, rather than agency.
- Strong knowledge as it pertains to technical talent skills, profiles, and markets, including but not limited to: full stack software development, front-end web development, IT/Security, UI/UX, etc.
- Experience with being involved in the technical interview phase.
- Skilled in business acumen with experience working with team leaders to assess talent needs and develop talent strategies.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related experience.
- Embraces and understands open-source philosophy.
- You’re a little odd too.
Why you might like this job:
You find yourself connecting with people from all different backgrounds and skill sets easily. You get that how you communicate with a marketing mind is different than how to best communicate with a developer. You’re really passionate about hiring people that are not only good at their jobs, but also love what they do. And you understand awesome people are the real asset of any successful organization, and finding them is a never-ending pursuit.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…