SEO Ranking Scientist
Yup, you read the job title correctly: We are seeking an SEO Scientist for our office in Spokane, Wash.
What do we mean when we say “scientist”?
We mean your suggestions, whether they be content, backlink, or design related, need to be backed up with factual research and data. You need to be able to show how any changes we make to our websites will be rewarded with an increase in rankings. Or while revamping a site, when we need to change urls or run 301 redirects, you need to be able to explain, outline and, within reason, and accurately predict the outcome and help guide our writers and designers when launching new content.
The SEO Scientist would direct a lot of roles that we don’t have here that might exist at other companies. If you think you qualify for this job, you probably know more about what those roles might be than I do.
- Make us rank
- You detest all sites not on page 1
- Regardless of the competition, when we ask what we need to do to rank #1 for a particular term, you can create a realistic plan on how we can make it happen and can drive and implement it
- Experience analyzing and understanding algorithms
Why you might like this job:
You enjoy winning.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…