Cyber Security Analyst – Information Systems and Networking
Two Barrels is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst with an Information Systems and Networking focus. This is a full time 40 hour/week position with company benefits. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
You will be responsible for protecting our computer networks by monitoring for and responding to threats.
Location:Remote | Spokane – Austin – SLC |
Wage:$175,000 a year
- Analyze our Information Systems and Networking for vulnerabilities
- Risk management and mitigation for entire company
- Implement strategies to improve security of our interconnected computer systems
- Perform security testing and audits to identity vulnerabilities in our infrastructure. Resolve weaknesses
- Document security breaches and assess damage
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or relevant, comparable experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a cyber security position
- You've broken an iphone encryption? Just kidding. If you can do this, you can do this
- Experience in IT fundamentals and coding, preferably in Python and Ruby
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact
- Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines.
- You're a good human
Why you might like this job:
You enjoy helping organizations grow and keep their information systems and networking secure, but more importantly, you enjoy helping the humans live security as a mindset within the organization.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…