Two Barrels is hiring a VOIP Developer to join our team. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits.
Are you a software engineer with strong networking, software and telecom background? We’re looking to continue building out our VOIP products and need someone who nerds out on this stuff. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience in configuration, integration and development with VOIP Soft PBX Solution vendors or similar. You’ll work closely with our Telecom PM to make this product bigger and better.
Location:Spokane, WA or Remote
- Develop a nationwide phone service that is scalable
- Work with Telecom PM to deploy, implement, and support new products and features
- Create documentation outlining the design and support of voice products
- Continually evolve fraud protection and implement features to support new telecom regulations
- Propose and implement performance optimizations
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Network Engineering or equivalent experience with telecommunications services.
- Strong background in developing and deploying VoIP systems (SIP)
- Experience in real-time software
- At least 1 year experience of service provider deployment and integration
- Ability to work independently with support from other teams
Why you might like this job:
You are like SIP and you like writing code.
You want to be a part of a company that likes to do things their own way.
You’re not afraid to try and fail, and try again.
You want your work to have a big impact.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…