Two Barrels is hiring a VOIP Architect as a traditional company employee. This is a full time, 40 hour M-F position with company benefits.
Do you know SIP better than most? Do you like learning and new challenges? Then you will enjoy this VOIP Architect position at Two Barrels. You will have an active role in the architecture of the network and VoIP design of our phone infrastructure. In conjunction with the IT team, you will contribute to the design and develop the future of our phone product. You will be leading projects that improve and innovate our existing VOIP product.
Location:Spokane, WA or Remote
- Design a nationwide phone service that is scalable.
- Guide the software team in this experience.
- Contribute as a VoIP subject matter expert on all projects related to phone service.
- Analyze and translate business requirements and user needs into engineering, design, and technical specifications to support telecommunications infrastructure.
- Review network and VoIP architectural designs and configurations to provide recommendations to continually improve performance and reliability.
- Generate high-quality project documentation, such as architecture designs, implementation plans, design documents, test plans, etc.
- Provide documentation, training and technical escalation applicable for day to day administration and change request for network and VoIP configuration.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Network Engineering or equivalent experience with telecommunications services.
- At least 5 years’ experience developing, deploying, administering VoIP projects.
- Experience in designing phone and network systems that comply with Enterprise infrastructure standards.
- Experience in real-time software and using Linux systems.
- Hands on experience with SIP routers and Asterisk.
- Experience with Google Voice, Twilio or other voice apis.
- Extensive knowledge of telecom regulations and standards.
- Experience directly involved in network infrastructure to include converged IP networks, routers, switches, voice gateways (VG310, VG320, 2901 Router).
Why you might like this job:
You like SIP and you like learning.
You want to be a part of a company that likes to try new things.
You’re not afraid to tackle new challenges.
You want your work to have a long-term, meaningful purpose.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…