UI/UX Front-End Developer
Two Barrels is hiring a UI/UX Front-End Developer for $70,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F onsite position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
We are looking for a Web Developer that can excel at turning mocks into a polished functional website. The primary responsibilities will include translating UI/UX design wireframes into code that will power the site. You may also be taking existing pages and polishing them up.
- Collaborate with back end developer teams to develop UI common components and design patterns that can be adopted and extended across product suites
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop innovative user interfaces and interactive models that leverage next generation web technologies to improve user productivity and operational efficiency
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and unite business goals and user goals
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Knowledge of Web Services
- Knowledge of design and development best practice
- Proficiency using different design and prototyping tools
- Excellent ability to manage timelines and be self-directed
Why you might like this job:
If you’ve been searching for a place where you can come and make amazing websites in a fun, relaxed environment day after day, this is the place. We don’t have preconceived notions about what a website should be. It just has to be designed for the user. So, really, your imagination is really the only limit on what you can do here.
Our company is known for staying on the forefront of our industry’s trends, and we set the bar others try to leap over. That means you get to play, experiment, do whatever you need to for you to make websites not only look good but pack high-end functionality.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…