UI/UX Front-End Developer
Two Barrels is hiring a UI/UX Front-End Developer for $85,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time M-F position with company benefits.
We are looking for someone who can empathize and understand what the end-user wants by researching and learning how the software is used and coming up with solutions that meet those needs. Someone who can excel at turning mocks into a polished functional website and help bridge the gap from UI/UX to our full-stack developers who will implement your designs. The primary responsibilities will include creating and translating UI/UX design wireframes into HTML and CSS. You may also be taking existing software pages and refreshing these with a new modern look. If you like to go the extra mile to help make software more appealing to the eye — you will fit right in. Our projects range in size from completely re-vamping an entire application, to refreshing small pieces of a bigger product.
- Collaborate with our full-stack teams to develop common UI components and design patterns that can be adopted and extended across product suites
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop innovative user interfaces and interactive models that leverage next generation web technologies to improve user productivity and operational efficiency
- Researching and deeply understanding problems so you can get to the root of what’s really important
- Knowledge of design and development best practice
- Working knowledge of industry tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe xD, Invision etc
- Excellent ability to manage timelines and be self-directed
Why you might like this job:
If you’ve been searching for a place where you can come and make amazing software design and have a huge impact on people who use it, then this is your place! We don’t have preconceived notions about what software should be. It just has to be designed for the user. So, really, your imagination is the only limit on what you can do here.
Our company is known for staying on the forefront of our industry’s trends, and we set the bar others try to leap over. That means you get to play, experiment, and do whatever you need to make our software not only look good, but pack high-end functionality. If you’re tired of doing things the stuffy corporate way, come join us.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…