Digital Training and Quality Producer
Two Barrels is hiring a Digital Training and Quality Producer for $65,000 a year. It’s a traditional employee role with company benefits.
We’re looking for someone to pioneer the production of our training videos and user guide materials. This position will work closely with our software team to create an incredible amount of internal resources that will benefit the entire company.
- Create engaging product training content, videos, user guides, and visual step by steps
- Understand complex technical information to produce screen recordings, including video editing and sound for new software training videos
- Create user test case scenarios to ensure workflow of new feature performs as expected
- Gather information from software team, product managers, and users to create concise and feature specific training videos
- Work closely with software team and PO to keep track of upcoming products changes and release dates
- Record/document departmental workflow processes across many teams
- 3+ years experience of producing and editing videos
- Passionate about taking on challenging technical subjects to create engaging content
- Experience creating training videos, user guides, and software documentation
- Experience collaborating with software teams
- Experience with writing workflow processes and documentation
- Strong organizational and time management skills to ensure completion of tasks
- Passionate, positive self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment
- Experience developing user test case scenarios for software QA
Why you might like this job:
You’ll have the ability to produce videos that will impact our entire company.
You’ll get to work closely with our software team to make our new releases have a big impact.
You want to make cool stuff that focuses on increasing the quality of our content.
You like figuring out new things and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…