Two Barrels is hiring a Product Manager. We don’t do fancy titles we just mean that you’ve been here and done that a few times, you can spot a pattern and apply a framework to solve the problem, you get data and measure the impact you’ve made on a problem. You will be a traditional company employee. This position is full-time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits. We have offices in Spokane, WA; Austin, TX; and Salt Lake, UT.
We have 50+ products and that list is continuing to grow and Two Barrels depends on it’s product group to keep those products on track. Our product team is made up of inspired individuals that care about the customer and aren’t afraid of the journey they may go on to impact said customer. As a product manager you will be responsible for leading the charge in creating the product vision, benchmarks, KPIs, and goals for the product(s). At times you will have to juggle multiple products and lean on your product portfolio management skills to guide you forward.
You are an ecosystem enhancement specialist. Someone that can find just the right lever that impacts not just one product, but multiple other products as well.
Location:Remote | Spokane – Austin – SLC |
Wage:$85,000 - $115,000/year. We are family owned and run, so there's no equity or bonus structure as part of the compensation package.
- Ability to speak to fundamental product frameworks & has an eagerness to take action
- Takes product from conception to launch and deliver high-quality products on time and within budget
- Is able to keep making progress with products in different states of maturity, able to prioritize to make the biggest impact within the time resource constraints
- Is the “go to” person for your product, being the point person for the product team itself
- Works and collaborates daily with other members of the product team, as well as other adjacent teams like UX, Engineering, Customer Service and Marketing.
- Collaborate and communicate with company stakeholders, present product progress and setbacks
- Excels at Agile Processes & Backlog management
- Dispenser of wisdom in matters of processes, tactics, and relationship dynamics.
- Ability to see emerging trends and technologies to create innovative products
- Takes ownership in the achievement of OKRs
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Optimize product development process to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Fall off the unicorn and get back on the unicorn
- 3+ years of experience leading a product in a development environment
- Experience leading cross functional teams, owning your product from start to finish
- Experience leading multiple products/projects simultaneously and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience with market analyses, pricing and product business justification
- Experience in defining and executing product roadmaps
- Experience navigating through and managing unexpected challenges in the product development cycle
- Experience leading a user feedback loop
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, or another product tracking platform to facilitate the progression of a project/product
- Ability to use data to inform decisions and be able to effectively measure and analyze key metrics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resource allocation skills
- Bachelors degree or product certification
- Experience building CRM's or other workflow management tools
- Experience building chat or email systems
- Can demonstrate setting a measurable goal and delivering against that forecast
- Experience mentoring team members and solving conflicts within the team
- Experience working in the corporate compliance industry and understands the market
- Experience using A/B testing to improve product performance
Why you might like this job:
You understand what it feels like to have a great customer service interaction and want to make that happen for other people. You enjoy data, processes, and helping direct the building of cool products. You love the challenge of continuously refining products to make them better. You know a good amount about product management and are looking for a unique company to showcase your skills.
- Great Wage & Success Meetings with your manager
- Work From Home comfort package & company provided equipment
- 22 days paid time off annually, PLUS 4 paid holidays
- 4% 401k employer matching through Fidelity
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…