Chief Product Officer – XPO
Two Barrels is hiring a CPO or XPO to join our team.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, results-oriented leader—taking each of our products from concept to successful adoption by our clients. You’ll also be responsible for growing our business by helping to determine which new products we should focus on and which existing products need to be improved. And, we have a lot of products baking at once, so we need someone who can manage several tasks.
We’re a Professional Services As a Product company – a PSAAP company! Duh! We run about 50 Professional Services as a Product and need your help driving our products. Each product drives our employee interactions with our millions of clients. All our products are recurring revenue or one-time transactional services that help clients start and maintain businesses at any stage.
It’s a very exciting time to be part of the 2barrels team. We’re family owned and operated—with zero investors or debt. So if you like productization, we got a Kool-Aid fountain. Take a drink.
Wage:Up to $350,000 DOE + $35,000 relocation package to Spokane if needed. We are family owned and run, so there's no share compensation or bonus structure as part of the compensation package.
- Run 50ish products of varying priority.
- Work closely with our team of Product Managers to oversee all existing products.
- Develop, mentor and grow our Product Managers and Product Groups
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of our product delivery lifecycle.
- Boost speed of product innovations
- Increase speed of customer and employee feedback loops
- Be the Professional Services as a Product Champion to continually remind our operations how we develop.
- Push our Products to truly be industry standards
- Help Product Managers use their resources to drive the right pricing models
- Drive Product Innovation
- Find our clients and employees biggest problems
- Keep the Product Train Map on the Rails
- You're a nice person.
- Experience building, developing and leading large teams of varying disciplines and ability to gain collaboration across multiple teams.
- 3+ years's experience as a CPO, Head of Product, or VP or Product, etc.
- Experience running and growing Services as Products.
- Passionate about understanding customer needs and market trends.
- Comfort working in ambiguity and a passion for crafting structure in places where it doesn't yet exist.
- You've managed 9 figure revenue products before.
- We'd prefer someone spend a year or two getting us onsite and building a connection with us and your peoples and then if you want to work wherever like everyone else it will be easier for you
Why you might like this job:
We release updates and new features continuously. Like all day, every day. Our name is Two Barrels – We give em two barrels every day. We roll out about 500ish deploys a month.
You should agree with the Linkedin founder Reid Hoffman when he famously said: If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.
We launch product iterations and follow the data and feedback to reiterate and continuously make our products better problem solvers. Where we really want to improve is connecting the dots of the feedback loop and the data to the next iterations of our products. We try to fall forward, do good work, and get better every day. If you have an extreme growth mindset; you’ll love what we have to offer here.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…