Junior Front-End Web Developer
Two Barrels is hiring a Junior Front-End Web Developer for $60,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
As a Junior Front-End Web Developer at Two Barrels, you’ll play a pivotal role in updating, maintaining and creating a wide variety of websites. On a daily basis, you’ll be working and learning from other front-end devs to develop your skills and help make our websites awesome!
Our team of writers and designers craft the content for our websites and our front-end team makes the magic happen.
- Launch, maintain, and update a variety of websites
- Optimize sites for scale and feasibility
- Work with a team of writers and designers to create awesome websites
- Accurately replicating mock ups into fully fledged websites
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Knowledge of CSS Frameworks
- Experience using version control tools like git
- At least 1 year of experience converting designs into HTML and CSS
- CSS Preprocessor knowledge (SASS, LESS)
- Wordpress knowledge
- Experience with server side web development languages like PHP or Ruby
Why you might like this job:
As a Junior Front-End Dev, we know you’re talented but still have a lot to learn. That’s why this job is great for you. You’ll be working in an environment where you’ll be regularly encouraged to learn new tasks, to think differently about websites. As cheesy as it sounds, this is a position that will allow you to grow. Additionally, we’re not an agency. The websites you launch are a piece of a live business. You’re one piece of something much larger. The changes you make to our sites won’t happen in a vacuum; they’ll have real world consequences, as you’ll be working to increase conversions and make the lives of your coworkers better. So, if that sounds rewarding to you and you’ve got some skills, we’d love to meet you!
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…