Digital Marketing Director
Two Barrels is hiring a Digital Marketing Director. It’s a traditional employee role with company benefits and we’d prefer for you to be in Spokane, WA working closely with our teams.
We’re looking for someone to manage our marketing processes from ideation to planning and execution for our 150ish brands. We’re ready to grow our marketing expertise and this role will lead us in pursuing new strategies and initiatives. You will help us determine what to go after and how to move the needle. This role will focus on inbound marketing and conversions by growing our digital media presence. The job is only for our own companies, brands, and IP. No contract work.
- Determine KPI’s and develop go-to-market campaigns to affect them.
- Optimize tactics to drive results.
- Evolve tactics as the digital marketing landscape changes.
- Drive, own and execute new digital marketing initiatives.
- Product and competitor research to keep us on the top of our game.
- Customer feedback. Create processes for gathering and analyzing it.
- Manage our marketing specialists, PPC and Affiliates, including hiring, training, and managing workloads.
- Work with paid search and social advertising specialists to develop and implement strategies.
- Collaborate with SEO team to inform digital channels and develop independent KPIs.
- Partner with Creative Director and Website Foreman to develop strategies for other channels: Display, Affiliate, Content Marketing.
- 5 -7 years of experience with digital marketing/social media, building campaigns, messaging and working with a team.
- Demonstrated results driving channel growth.
- Experience selling services (preferably renewable/subscription based).
- Experience launching new channels and analyzing performance results.
- Demonstrate long term campaigns where you've delivered consistent results.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity. Think bowling without bumpers.
Why you might like this job:
We don’t really “do” budgets. That can be intimidating and lead to ambiguity, but also a lot of freedom to try new things.
This isn’t a typical Digital Marketing Director role. This is a new role for us and there’s going to be some exciting opportunities and challenges.
You’ve checked your thought leadership at the door and ready to just do cool crap.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…