Marketing Brand Manager
Two Barrels is hiring a Brand Manager for $70,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F onsite position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
As a Brand Manager at Two Barrels in Spokane, Washington, you’ll be responsible for maintaining brand consistency for an array of related digital brands. Our ideal candidate will have at least a couple years of experience crunching data, diving into analytics, and using their research to make smart, data-based marketing decisions. We really need someone who knows how to use data to determine what a company’s story should be and help others on the team—writers, designers, front-end devs—make that story come true.
- Use data and analytics to help determine the pitch, vibe, look and feel of a service company's digital presence.
- Turn your research into action items for others on the marketing team.
- Formulate a detailed plan based on your quality research and make it come to life across all our digital platforms.
- College degree
- Proof that you've successfully used data and analytics to determine the pitch, vibe, look and feel of a company's digital presence.
- Seriously. We need someone who has experience deep diving data for web-based companies to determine the outreach and marketing strategies.
Why you might like this job:
- We’re not an ad agency.
- You don’t have to deal with clients.
- We never have to drum up business; all clients are in house.
- Experimentation will be required.
- You want to work with a creative team of people who like their jobs.
- You will be able to directly witness the effect your work has on a company.
- You do not have a budget. Sky is the limit as far as what you can do, so long as what you want to do has solid data and plan to backup the spend.
- If you love marketing, trying new ideas, and using your smarts to outfox the competition, this is the job for you.
Why you wouldn’t want this job:
- If you want to work from home. This job will require you to be on site M – F.
- If you need a fancy title to feel good about what you do. We don’t believe in titles.
- If you require a lot of structure. Folks who need an authority figure hovering over them to get their work done have a tough time here.
- We don’t do relocation packages. If you live somewhere else far outside of Spokane and already have plans to move here, let us know when you’ll be visiting and if interested, we’ll try to schedule an interview then.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…