Senior UI/UX Front-End Developer
Two Barrels is hiring a Senior UI/UX Front-End Developer for $80,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F onsite position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
We are expanding the team rapidly and looking for a senior UX/UI designer who will work closely with our product manager, product designer, and be a part of the Devs team to craft our product and bring our product to market. Specifically, the Senior UX/UI Designer will be responsible for creating a beautiful interface design, including wireframes, sitemaps, animations/graphics, visual prototypes, interface mockups, user experience flowcharts and more.
We believe in self-direction, individual autonomy, and creative freedom, and we value those principles at the highest level. As such, this position requires a self-motivated individual, who is creative, bold, and ambitious, yet is able to maintain timelines and schedules with deadlines.
- Designing complete user experience for window apps and the web (app experience necessary)
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally, and provides the user with an easy and delightful experience using the product
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wireframe diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes
- Review user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing and analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately
- Expert knowledge of both user experience and user interface design
- 5+ years professional experience as a UX / UI designer
- Proven expertise turning complex business problems into simple and engaging products across Web and Desktop products
- Proven ability to produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, UI mock-ups, storyboards, and user scenarios
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional and multicultural team environment
- BS/MS in design, human computer interaction, human factors, or equivalent experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects and shows examples of functional designs that you have developed from requirements through design delivery
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly, thrive in ambiguity and get things done fast
Why you might like this job:
You’ve been finding the logic errors in others’ codes for years, and while you present your findings with humility, you’re not going to let code or design problems mess up our users’ experiences. At Two Barrels, you’ll have the chance to show off your skills and knowledge, build cool sites, experiment with design and concepts, and do all the fun things they wouldn’t let you try at your last job. Plus, as Senior UI/UX designer, you’ll be able to mentor less experience designers, mold them in your making. But more importantly, you’ll have others with whom you can debate the merits of certain call-to-action color palates, talk through the use of drop downs and accordions, and basically geek out as hard as you want to.
- Great Wage
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 3% retirement matching through a Fidelity Simple IRA
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Pizza across the street
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…