Two Barrels is hiring a Project Coordinator for $65,000/year. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits in Spokane, Washington.
As the Project Coordinator at Two Barrels in Spokane, Washington, you’ll be working closely with our Operations Manager and Scrum Master to help coordinate our multitude of projects. This position will require you to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as you’ll be the connective tissue between our teams. You’ll need to be highly organized and able to switch priorities quickly without losing track of what had previously been a high priority.
We need you to thrive in a fast-paced environment, sometimes talking about projects that aren’t within your skill set as this role will work with our marketing, software, and front-end developer teams. We want someone who doesn’t believe they have all the answers to project flow and production schedule, but does have the tools and experience to find the answers that will work for us.
- Coordinate our very fluid project schedule
- Serve as the connective tissue between our teams
- Project status tracking and deadline maintenance
- Develop and refine processes to help ensure projects stay on track
- A bachelor's degree
- At least four years of experience working in the technology or marketing industry in project coordination, project management, or client services
- Demonstrated experience with process development and implementation
- Drive and impeccable organizational skills
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
Why you might like this job:
If organization and communication are your thing.
Experimentation will be required. Trial and error is mandatory.
You will be challenged.
You want to work with a team of people who like their jobs.
You will be able to directly witness the effect your work has on a company in real time.
If you love organization, trying new ideas, and take satisfaction in watching a plan you devised come to life, this is the job for you.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…