Two Barrels is hiring a Product Manager to join our PM team. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
Two Barrels is organized via products. We run a little over 50 products and our products are only as good as an inspired product group. As a Product Manager, you will work with our Product Designers, Stakeholders, and a full stack of skillsets to own our products, run our products, and establish your own product vision, benchmarks, standards, KPIs, and goals for your products.
Location:Spokane – Austin – SLC
Wage:$65,000 - $120,000/year DOE Sorry for the range, but we have so many products and we're open to paying people from all experience ranges to help run our products.
- Define the product, learn what has already been developed
- Create strategy for where we want to take the product and how to stay competitive
- Define what the development team needs to build by collecting needs and requirements from the operations teams
- Communicate across all 2Barrels and operations teams to lead projects and gain traction
- Lead cross functional product teams. Manage timelines, expectations, setbacks, and delivery
- Gather feedback from clients and employees/stakeholders to continuously improve products and the processes
- Collaborate and communicate with company stakeholders, present product progress and setbacks
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Sift your way through all this nonsense and just get stuff done how you see fit for your product
- Demonstrated experience working as a Product Manager in a development environment
- Ability to analyze and define business requirements and translate them into functional specifications for developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer centric approaches
- Good communicator with active listening skills, comfortable communicating in high stress environments
- Demonstrated fluency in tools like Excel, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience working with cross functional teams and leading projects to delivery
Why you might like this job:
You are fascinated with a good experience you had at a business. What went behind that? You are interested in what the user needs, why they need it, and how you build a full product that makes the customer, customer service employees, and the technology employees making that happen behind the scenes function as well as possible. You love the challenge of refining for continual improvement. You think products are actually what makes the world turn.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…