Domain Registrar Product Manager
Two Barrels is hiring a Domain Registrar Product Manager. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits.
As a Product Manager at Two Barrels, you will work closely with our clients and company leadership to define the product direction. This domain registrar product manager is responsible for representing the true voice of the clients and our organization where it relates to our domain registration services. In this role you will be expected to ask questions, lots and lots of questions. We want you to dig until there is nothing left.
Location:Spokane, WA or Remote
- Define the product, learn what has already been developed
- Create strategy for where we want to take the product and how to stay competitive
- Define what the development team needs to build by collecting needs and requirements
- Collaborate with marketing, development, other PMs, and the customers service representatives who support domain registration
- Actively participates, in coordination with the Product Owner, in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Gather feedback from clients and employees/stakeholders to continuously improve products and the processes
- Develop solutions to resolve problems
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field
- Demonstrated domain registration experience
- Ability to analyze and define business requirements and translate them into functional specifications for developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer centric approaches
- Good communicator with active listening skills
- Demonstrated fluency in tools like Excel, JIRA, and Confluence
Why you might like this job:
You are eager to ask questions and find out the “why”.
You want to be a part of a team making some really cool software.
You are driven to find the best solution to a problem to make our clients happy.
You love technology and feel passionate about companies and developers who make decisions based on user feedback.
You want your work to have a long-term, meaningful purpose.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 18 days paid time off (flexible time off after 5 years)
- 4 paid holidays off of your choosing (additional 7 holidays off after 3 years)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…