Two Barrels is hiring a Product Manager to join our PM team. You will be a traditional company employee. This is a full time 40 hour M-F position with company benefits. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
As a Product Manager at Two Barrels, you will work closely with our clients and company leadership to define the product direction. As a product manager you are responsible for representing the true voice of the clients and our organization where it relates to your product to ensure the best features are developed. In this role you will be expected to ask questions, lots and lots of questions. We want you to dig until there is nothing left.
Location:Remote | Spokane – Austin – SLC |
Wage:$65,000 - $100,000/year DOE
- Define the product, learn what has already been developed
- Create strategy for where we want to take the product and how to stay competitive
- Define what the development team needs to build by collecting needs and requirements from the operations teams
- Communicate across all 2Barrels and operations teams to lead projects and gain traction
- Lead cross functional product teams. Manage timelines, expectations, setbacks, and delivery
- Gather feedback from clients and employees/stakeholders to continuously improve products and the processes
- Collaborate and communicate with company stakeholders, present product progress and setbacks
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field, and/or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience working as a Product Manager in a development environment
- Ability to analyze and define business requirements and translate them into functional specifications for developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer centric approaches
- Good communicator with active listening skills, comfortable communicating in high stress environments
- Demonstrated fluency in tools like Excel, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience working with cross functional teams and leading projects to delivery
- Any position that is required to work in office regularly or on occasion must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job unless state law prohibits employers from requiring vaccines.
Why you might like this job:
You are eager to ask questions and find out the “why”.
You want to be a part of a team making some really cool software.
You are driven to find the best solution to a problem to make our clients happy.
You love technology and feel passionate about companies and developers who make decisions based on user feedback.
You want your work to have a long-term, meaningful purpose.
- Great Wage
- WFH comfort package
- 22 days paid time off (29 days after 3 years. Flexible time off after 5 years!)
- 4% retirement matching through a Charles Schwab 401(k)
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
Crappy parking?Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options…